If so this article is for you!
Do you know why over 90% of people fail
One of the reasons is that they think they don’t have enough time!
Every person on this planet has the same amount of time.
Some people have more responsibilities than others.
I get that. …but you need to understand that Time Management is your key to success.
Most people waste their time on activities that don’t serve them and don’t bring any positive results (or can even harm; for example watching TV, social media browsing).
To transform our lives we need a system which can help us stay focused and also avoid distractions or time waisting. However, like with everything else we need to find a balance between doing too little and overworking. Burning out will make us quit and stop us from following our plans.
An optimal system enables you to not only maximise the use of any chunks of free time you have but also find some time for your family and life responsibilities.
I’ll give you an example from my personal life.
I know what the lack of free time means
I’m a working mother.
I have a 5-year-old child who really needs my attention.
I wanted to lift my life up to another level so I created a vision and a list of goals and I designed a system that serves me.
I’m going to share this system with you:
- Write your goals. There is a magical power in writing what you desire and having a clear vision of what you want to achieve.
- Set your priorities. Focus on things that will bring transformation into your life.3
- Make a 7-day plan for every week. Write in bullet points about what you want to accomplish.
- Make a to-do list for every day. The best time for that is the evening of the day before.
- Guidance – find somebody who will help you stay on track.
- Drink water in the morning to wake up and cleanse your body. It keeps your mind focused.
- Adjust activity the difficulty level of a task to the daytime. The harder, more demanding tasks perform when your energy is the highest.
“Dreams don’t come true. You make dreams come true.” J.Baczek
When I determined my goals I started using my time wiser. I started getting up 1 hour earlier to work on my website. I watch webinars while cooking. I learn in the car going with my daughter to school. I am writing this article having a half an hour break before I starting my regular job. Sometimes I write articles sitting on the bench in the street or in a shopping centre!
I learned how to use little chunks of time I have and thanks to that I move forward even when I’m extremely busy.
What helps you not leave the path
- keep your mind on the goal – in the process of achieving our goals we are exposed to many factors which can lower our productivity and motivation f.e. bad days, health issues, lack of support in the family.
This is a part of the journey. You need to be prepared for fluctuations and don’t let it discourage or distract you.
- Evaluate yourself on the way and measure your progress. Adjust tasks to your capabilities.
- Praise and reward yourself for any progress made; newly acquired skills, going out of your comfort zone (regardless of the effect. Just for being brave!).
- Mind the distractions!
And last but not least.
Thank you for your precious time!
I hope this article helps.
Read more my articles on digital bloggers.